DISNEY & FAMA CONSULTANCY
Disney Fama refers to a certification or certification activity run by Disney. FAMA is a type of audit created by Walt Disney, a world-renowned company, that has prepared the International Labor Conditions Program (ILS) to ensure that each facility where its own brand products are produced can become a safe and corporate workplace and accordingly holds its suppliers responsible for complying with the ILS Program requirements. This audit reveals the working standards of the world´s largest company in the entertainment and media industry. The whole process from the production stage to the sale of each Disney branded product is included in this audit. Disney has established a code of conduct for its business partners to establish an ethical, impartial and safe business in all processes. And it obliged to comply with these rules.
An enterprise licensed by Disney is required to provide the necessary documents on the following issues during FAMA audits:
1. Records showing the attendance of employees, payrolls, employment contract and leave information, etc. documents related to the issues must be declared.
2. All kinds of documents that directly or indirectly affect the Occupational Health and Safety of the enterprise should be provided. In this context, emergency action plans, relevant training records, fire extinguishing equipment, workplace doctor, etc. The necessary documents related to the subjects should be shown to the auditors.
3. Reports of any activities involving the environment (water analysis, flue gas emission, waste information, etc.) must be provided.
4. Some documents (work flow and organization charts, customer and supplier lists, disciplinary procedure, etc.) related to other issues related to production processes should also be prepared.
Disney audits, which emphasize the values ??of respect, impartiality, trust and compliance with employees where Disney products are manufactured, also include integrity with ILS laws. Although occupational health and safety, environment, social compliance and human resources processes are emphasized, process management is also important.
The benefits of DISNEY & FAMA Audits are listed as follows;
* Increases the brand value and market value of the business.
* Maintains customer loyalty and entering new markets.
* Provides improvement in occupational safety.
* Risk Management is carried out more effectively.
* Institutional learning and creativity value increases.
* Ensures that the opinions of the society and rule makers are given importance.
* It enables the stakeholders to explain to the society with an understanding of transparency and accountability.
* It proves that social accounts of competent persons are not made in relation to gaining any benefit.
* Provides comparability to businesses.
* Business has a versatile perspective.
The Disney brand places job postings for the Supplier social responsibility manager, expert auditor, and staff members of the strategy team, who value corporate social responsibility, and pay special attention to these positions. The subject of social responsibility has become both a profession and a subject of study. Employees of the institution act as a representative among their target audience. Employees of the Disney brand are in an important position that determines the quality of service and goods of the institution. Recognizing that the goals of the organization can be achieved through employees, Disney has been committed to improving this issue for years. The purpose of Disney Audit certificates is to reorganize and orient its business partners in the interests of stakeholders (stakeholders) by making them more responsible and transparent.
DISNEY & FAMA CONSULTANCY
As EKOL Certification Body, our aim in DISNEY FAMA Audit service is to make the necessary pre-audit preparations, to raise the awareness of the managers and employees, to create the necessary documentation, to raise the awareness of the relevant personnel and managers about the audits.
The services we provide for DISNEY & FAMA Audit as EKOL Certification Body are listed as follows;
* Analysis of current situation
* Personnel records (personal files, SSI documents, Declarations, Monthly account statements, Business attendance cards, Annual leave records, Employment contracts, etc.)
* Occupational Health and Safety Records (6331 all required documents as required by law)
* Environmental Records (EIA opinion, Environmental procedures, etc. records)
* Social Responsibility documents (goals, policies, instructions, forms, documentation information and internal audit, management meetings)
* Risk management
* Other necessary registrations and meetings
"You can contact us to get support and detailed information about our Disney Fama service."