ISO 10002 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE
Today, with the increasing competition, customer expectations and demands have started to be met by many organizations. In this case, it has become difficult to gain competitive advantage and to raise awareness. For this reason, ISO 10002 Customer Management System supports organizations. The ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System standard is a standard that focuses only on customer complaints. It is a harmonized standard for all industries, from a small business to the largest business. It provides services to the organization in order to ensure customer satisfaction and its continuity, and to manage customer complaints. Goal; Not losing the existing customer, returning to their expectations and demands faster, expanding the customer portfolio, determining customer satisfaction and complaints, analyzing and detecting and correcting errors and problems.
Basic Principles of ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System
ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Certificate; It is based on the implementation of the management system and creates trust for the customer by providing competitive advantage. With the standard, it is aimed to create a customer-oriented environment by addressing customer feedback and to improve customer service by solving customer complaints and to increase customer satisfaction by increasing organizational ability.
* Being transparent about who and how the complaint will be resolved
* Being accessible in the complaint resolution process
* To respond to customer complaints as soon as possible
* Being objective towards everyone in the process of complaint resolution
* Not demanding a fee from the customer during the complaint resolution process
* Keeping the customer´s personal information confidential by using only the complaint resolution process
* Being open to feedback and approaching solutions with a customer focus
* Decisions and actions taken in relation to complaints should be accountable and reported.
* There should be continuous improvement in complaint resolution processes and product quality.
ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Benefits
ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System, an organization´s planning, design, sales, service, etc. It is the standard for handling customer-related complaints within the scope of the organization that the company handles, including. The implementation of ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System standards within the business will bring some benefits for both customers, company and employees.
According to this;
* First of all, employees will be sensitive and sensitive about customer complaints.
* The sensitivity and sensitivity of the employees will show itself as a feeling of caring and a high level of satisfaction in customers.
* The feeling of caring and satisfaction in the customer will prevent company complaints and negative comments.
* Every happy customer who leaves satisfied with the shopping is a voluntary advertising ambassador for that company. Happy customers provide high-return advertising traffic on behalf of the company by explaining their shopping experiences in forums and comments on e-commerce sites.
* A happy customer means a decrease in advertising, promotion, customer retention and new customer acquisition costs for the company.
* The Customer Satisfaction Management System, which works effectively and meets the requirements, increases the prestige and reputation of the company in the business world and in the eyes of customers.
How to Obtain ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Certificate?
In order for an institution to hold its existing market share, it should be based on and measure customer satisfaction. Because the effort to gain new customers instead of retaining the existing customer is a much more costly process. And the lost customer will make it much more difficult for new customers to come in the market. In terms of customer satisfaction, dissatisfaction can be measured with the preventive system and necessary steps can be taken for treatment. We can achieve this with the ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System.
A company planning to obtain a Customer Satisfaction Management System Certificate should follow the following processes:
* The company can assign one of its personnel to receive training on this issue and transfer the follow-up and management of the certification process to him.
* The company can be prepared for certification audits by receiving professional service from a consulting firm and ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System is established within the company.
* After establishing the ISO 10002 system within the company, it will start the certification process by contacting an accredited certification body.
* Customer Satisfaction Management System Certificate will be presented to the relevant company if it is determined that a system in accordance with the standard has been established during the audits carried out by the certification body.
Who applies the ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Standard?
The standard can be applied by businesses of all levels, from small and medium-sized businesses to global companies that aim to satisfy their customers and meet their expectations. In addition, companies with public institution status can also apply the ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management standard.
"As EKOL Certification Body, you can contact us to benefit from the service we provide on ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Standard and to have detailed information."