ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TRAINING
The ISO 9000 Quality Standards series is a set of standards established by the International Standards Organization that aims to improve and renew the quality and performance of the goods or services in the production, marketing, design, quality control and after-sales services and to ensure continuity. ISO 9001 Quality Management System, which took its place in practice in 1987, is not a product and service standard; is a management standard.
ISO 9001: 2015 Standard Clauses
Terms and Definitions
Concepts and definitions
The ISO 9001 Standard is not compelling and includes general requirements. It can be applied to any sector regardless of large or small scale. When understood and applied correctly, it represents a strong management system. The standard completely leaves the establishment of how to create the Quality Management System. What needs to be done is not a "standard" Quality Management System, but a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of the standard.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management System
* It increases customer satisfaction and loyalty by prioritizing the wishes and demands of the customers.
* The control and control of the organizational structure increases, thus creating an effective management.
* Since the problems will be analyzed systematically, the development of the business becomes continuous.
* Communication between departments is strengthened and increases efficiency.
* Better planning and organizing more quickly, which increases efficiency and lowers costs.
* Provides a more systematic approach to solving problems.
* It increases the motivation of the employees and increases their excitement to work.
* Systematic approach to solving problems between departments increases efficiency.
* The defined functioning between processes and functions provides a healthy flow of information within the organization.
* The quality image of the organization is strengthened, the trust of the customers increases.
* It increases the difference with competitors by providing the opportunity to open up to new markets.
* Corporate identity brings along stability.
* It enables the search for new markets and increases the difference with competitors.
* It encourages institutionalization by organizing the infrastructure of the enterprise systematically and administratively.
Who Can Apply the ISO 9001 Standard?
All requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard are general and it is intended to be applicable to all organizations regardless of their type, size and the products or services they provide. For this reason, ISO 9001 Quality Management System can be applied by all organizations that want to create an effective Quality Management System, which can be applied by all large and small organizations, regardless of their goods or services, regardless of their goods or services, and all sectors. There is no restriction in terms of sector or scale in this regard.
ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CONSULTANCY
The goal of this training program is; To share information about the Quality Management Systems and the ISO 9001 Quality Management System to the participants and to convey them in detail so that the participants can apply the quality management system.
The following subjects are covered in the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Training, which will be attended by people who want to obtain ISO 9001 certification, improve existing quality systems or learn about quality issues:
* The history of the concept of quality and specifically the ISO 9001 standard,
* Basic concepts of ISO 9000 series and ISO 9001,
* Basic structure, sub-headings and articles of ISO 9001,
* Quality principles included in ISO 9001,
* Certification services related to ISO 9001 and what to do in this process,
* Documents to be prepared and followed within the scope of the standard,
* The procedures to be followed by the institutions that will receive ISO 9001 certification for the first time,
“As EKOL Certification Body, we assist in ISO 9001 Quality Management System training. You can contact us to get detailed information and to benefit from this service. "